Sunday 5 January 2014

All gone

All gone! Several hours of putting Christmas decorations away and having coffee breaks and the house is now as bare as can be. For a while. It won't take long before the place is cluttered with school bags, PE kits, shoes etc. etc.

The weather is still grey and rainy. Mr. M and I bought a new duvet in the sales and believe it or not but it's too hot! And we sleep with the window open all night long! It feels like we've gone from autumn to spring in a very short while. I'm clearly not the only one who feels like this.


Daffodils at the beginning of January! I didn't get round to planting all the bulbs I bought in September, so maybe I should put the rest in the soil now so that we may have daffodils when they should be around? I think I'll give that a go. 

Mrs. M. 

No comments:

Post a Comment