Sunday 10 November 2013

Another autumn Sunday

So what do I do when I don't have to go to the allotment on a Sunday? Well, there's plenty to be getting on with in the M household. I have what feels like a thousand projects going on at the same time and not enough time. Even if I woke up to a clear blue sky and sunshine, the allotment was not on my mind today. 

I downloaded a skirt pattern from here a while ago. Today was the day to copy it out. 


I don't have a big enough table so the floor had to do. Luckily, I have teenage children who don't emerge in the kitchen until half way through the day. 

I bought the fabric from C&H Fabric a while ago. It's soft and lovely and I can't wait to turn it into a skirt.


Well, that'll have to be next weekend's project as the Little Miss and her friend wanted to bake cupcakes not long after I had finished cutting out the different pieces. No problem. Mr. M. and I went shopping for some lovely toppings and voila, here is the result.



The recipe is from here and they taste divine!

That was my Sunday and it's not over yet. Mr. M. and I are meeting Mr. and Mrs. G. in the pub later on to enjoy an evening of quiz entertainment. Mr. M. is sure we'll win first prize. Who knows?



Mrs.M.


No comments:

Post a Comment